Tuesday 3 June 2014

Where Have I Been?!

I can't believe I haven't posted in three months. I'd like to pretend it's because I've been off doing really fun things but that's not really the case... #FinalYearProblems. But I suppose there have been some exciting things going on since Slutty Brownies, so I'll update in a few pictures!

March meant UoNVarsity2014. As we do each year, Notts Trampoline Club hosted our leg of the varisty, and We Beat Trent. That's all that matters, and I came home with three medals, for individual, team and synchro, so for my last competition it was pretty good!
The Nottingham Trampoline club members, complete with medals and shield
#WeBeatTrent - Enough said!

The weather was finally warm enough to wear my shiny (and glittery!) Jack Rogers, thanks to Mackenzie at Design Darling.
Sparkle Blue Glitter Jack Rogers Navajos
#LoveMyJacks

I made friends with this gorgeous little puppy!
Otto the puppy
I might steal Otto at some point soon...

We went on a Good Friday bike ride up to Ashridge, which resulted in a fabulous brunch at the Brownlow Café (even though I may have already had breakfast before we left, but I had cycled up Norcott Hill!)
Smoked salmon bagel and eggs at the Browlow Cafe Ashridge
Smoked salmon anyone?

Apple, cinnamon and walnut cupcakes happened.
Apple Cinnamon and Walnut Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
Complete with cream cheese frosting

Katie and I took a late night trip to the Natural History Museum, and I got my dinosaur fix.
Katie and I with the moving T Rex at the Natural History Museum
Anyone for a T-Rex selfie?!

And then university came back to bite me. Back to the slog of writing coursework and revising about the French Revolution and how the development of the French language.
Bananas and chocolate to get me through!

Mum sent me a care package to help me along my way. Life saver! (And that Waitrose chocolate was unbelievably good!)
Cadbury's Chocolates
Thanks Mummy!

Starbucks made my week with Frappuccino Happy Hour! #FrappyHour
Frappuccino happy hour
On Wednesdays, we wear pink!

I prepared for the oncoming summer (hello three weeks in the south of France! I can't wait to go back!)
Bikinis from H&M
Thank you very much H&M!

I reminisced about this time last year, with rosé and coverage of the Monaco Grand Prix. They should try doing the circuit in a Twizy next time!
Watching the Monaco Grand Prix with a glass of rosé
Complete with the necessary glass of rosé

And then? Oh yeah, I had my last exam and ... I FINISHED MY DEGREE! We popped open a bottle of prosecco and toasted to the future, whatever it may be!
I finished my degree!
4 years finished!

But I just got an email about degree results. I don't want to think about those yet though... Here's to the summer!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!